Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fashion genius memoirs - Mr. Dior's autobiography

Christian Dior and I as a high-end elegant autobiography, since its inception in 1956, the first time in a hardcover edition (cover design inspiration from the form of the first edition) show in the world. The book is a story of the life of Mr. Dior visits the memoirs of a fashion genius unknown.

"Speaking in who is writing his memoirs, we are accustomed to say that people like" to focus on their own past. "I do not like this argument. First, because it allows the author of the memoirs gotta take askew focused demeanor;Second, who tells his life of his past is bound to be made ​​public. As for myself, completely out of the question focused demeanor, because I neither emotion nor any regrets I am the most beautifulmemories, still has not experienced, and I want to tell, I am a child of things when I vibrant when I was just 9 years old, I admit, me the most about the past, I senseinterest, to what will become tomorrow. "

Write these few lines and a few months later, Mr. Dior because of heart attack and premature death. Today, this upscale elegant autobiography, since its inception in 1956, the first time in a hardcover edition (cover design inspiration from the form of the first edition) show in the world. This book is the time of the story of the life of Mr. Dior visits.

This autobiography the best biographer writing style ("We do not like something, this is simply inexcusable, especially if we are successful, then."), Recounts his childhood, he the experience of the fashion industry, as well as throughout the life course, as well as of the writing process that unexpected happy time.

Part of the photo in the book is a Christian? Dior I selected some photos is the the Dior company's historical data, allow readers to understand more fully his legendary life.
 

Christian Dior is not only a fashion legend, but also a writer. His writings Confrences crites par Christian Dior pour la Sorbonne, 1955-1957) & The little dictionary of fashion) 

No comments:

Post a Comment